- Journeyman will be responsible for his own work, along with supervising and training apprentices
- Work may include Residential, Commercial and Light Industrial work
- Majority of work will be in the City of Yellowknife, however, expect some travel to smaller Communities & Mining Camps throughout the Northwest Territories and Nunavut, as may be required from time to time.
- Other responsibilities may be required depending on the specific projects
- Must have minimum 5 years experience working as a Journeyman Electrician
- Possess a Valid Journeyman Electrician Ticket or Red Seal
- Must have a valid drivers licence
- Must be able to pass a criminal records check
- Be highly motivated and able to work well independently or with others
- GAP Electric Ltd. has health benefits with merit and provides an enjoyable work environment
This job is based in Yellowknife, NT and is NOT fly-in fly-out. If you believe you have these qualifications & would like to join our team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only the applicants considered for these positions will be notified.