- Managing the day to day activities of an assigned work crew
- Ensure project Schedules, Deliverables, Staffing, and ensure deficiencies are complete review site work for conformance and completion.
- Estimating skills would be an asset, for various ranges in project sizes, including change orders
- Experience with Accubid or similar estimating applications an asset
- Good communications skills required
- Time sensitive responses required to all Customer and Vendor inquiries.
- Possess a Valid Journeyman Electrician Ticket or Red Seal
- Minimum 5 years supervisory experience
- Exceptional computer skills would be an asset
- Must have a valid drivers licence
- Must be able to pass a criminal records check
These full-time positions are based within the City of Yellowknife, NT and are NOT fly-in fly-out. If you believe you have these qualifications & would like to join our team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls please. Only the applicants considered for these positions will be notified.